Sunday, January 18, 2015

Albertsons Permanent Closure on February 27



Allied Gardens Friends & Neighbors:

Several of you have reached out to me today with information that the Albertsons located at Zion and Waring may be shuttered.  Today, I verified with the Albertsons manager that they were unable to come to lease terms with the property owner and it will close on February 27th.  I've requested a meeting with Albertsons management on Monday to glean additional information.  
 
I'm in communication with Councilmember Scott Sherman and we both understand the gravity of loosing a food store anchor in our community and what it means for some of our elderly neighbors.  I am committed to keeping you all informed about what is and will happen as credible information comes out.

Best regards,

Anthony Wagner, 
President Allied Gardens-Grantville Community Council

No comments:

Post a Comment